BCCDA Membership Information
Through your BCCDA membership:
- Gain access to view and send messages BCCDA members via the member portal
- Receive important and timely sector updates
- Post job and find qualified candidates quickly and efficiently
- Network and learn at a reduced rate at monthly training days and webinars
- Access various resources, including presentation materials from training day
- Greatly discounted registration rates at BCCDA events and the annual Career Development Conference providing educational and networking opportunities
- Members Only area on website with access to training materials and recordings
- Be In The Know – the opportunity to circulate and receive timely information broadcasts about various events, funding opportunities, and information on hot topics to the career development sector
- Membership surveys and consultation – the opportunity to participate in members surveys, consultations, focus groups and other feedback mechanisms on various projects, initiatives and topics of interest.
- Representation at the Provincial level through BCCDA’s involvement with the BC Career Information Partnership (BCCIP) and the BCCIP Standards and Guidelines Subcommittee
- Representation at the National level through BCCDA’s involvement with the Canadian Standards and Guidelines National Stakeholder Committee.